Friday, November 18, 2011

I am the Diva Challenge #48

I am excited to say I finally have had time to sit and do the I am the Diva Challenge! Her blog is amazing and the Diva gives great challenges weekly to keep the Zentangle® method on it's toes. You can find a linkk over to the right hand side of this blog.

This week the challenge was to create a string using a Triangle, Circle and a Square. For my first tile I used various patterns that I have never used or have rarely used and I was pretty happy with the result:

I decided to try my hand at a second tile and after finishing it wish I had stopped at the first. At the same time it reflects what I was going through at the time I created it (wasn't feeling well):

Looking forward to next week's Diva Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment