Saturday, November 12, 2011

Morning Tangle

This has been a week of ups and downs. First I was told I could use a room for a Zentangle® Class; then I was told "No, because it's a conflict of interest" (bummer). I have 7 people wanting to take the "Learn to Tangle" class (yeah!). I do tend to take things personally (bummer), and I am doing my best to not take this personally and it is what it is (yeah - doing good with this so far). While trying to figure out what to do about a room  I came up with a workshop - "Tangle-Gate" (Tailgating and Tangling). People have liked this idea and I am now working on creating themed home parties (another yeah!). My BFF has graciously offered her house to do my scheduled class (bonus yeah!)

With the Thankful Feast coming upon us soon I have certainly been counting my blessings this week and cannot THANK the people enough who are helping me through this "rent-a-room stumble" and all of their wonderful ideas. This morning I chose a tile to tangle while thinking of them and all their graciousness. To them I dedicate "Happy Turkey Day!" (p.s. - can you find the signature bumble bee?)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your turkey Zentangle! It's SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I may have to steal this idea for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, yummy, yummy. Welcome to the fold, and good luck with your classes.

    ReplyDelete