Friday, December 2, 2011

Biggefy - Another Diva's Challenge

The Diva certainly came up with another awesome challenge that challenged us in a BIG way (and it was funny that it fit with my post about my class on Monday - do I hear synchronicity). This was a challenge for me to try and produce larger patterns; I also used an 08 Micron pen on some of the tangles as well. Guess I will have to keep pushing myself to do tangles a little larger until I am comfortable with it. Wonder what the symbolic meaning is for prefering to work smaller?


Addendum: In response to the question of what the swirly tangle in the upper left is - it's a variation of cadent, just has more lines added to it. Trying to "Biggify" it was a challenge for me. It's easier when they are smaller :)

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful :) And congratulations on becoming a CZT - it's in my 5-year plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that treatment of Cadent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadent biggified.. Nice composition.

    Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, what is the tangle in the top left called? i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what the swirly one is...but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i seriously love this tanglation of cadent. :D

    ReplyDelete