Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stay safe this weekend and tangle away

Wow. I thought after the holidays I would have time to relax and tangle away and find some great stuff to post, and I have been busier than before the holidays! I haven't even had a chance to work on Bee Zen! At some point I will get all of the Zendalas I've done scanned into my computer, along with the Zentangle Ensemble Swap that I participated in. I received a total of 16 gorgeous tiles from other CZT's that I will post here as soon as I get a chance.

I hope everyone is having a great January and sticking to your New Year's Resolutions. For everyone in the Northeast starting tonight and through the weekend please stay safe with the snow storms they are calling for. Throw some wood in the fireplace, gather up your Zentangle supplies, make a cup of tea (or coffee, cocoa, wine...) grab a blanket and Tangle to the gentle roar of the fire, while the orange and yellow flickers of light dance across your tiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment