Friday, November 2, 2012

I am the Diva Weekly Challenge #93 - Bunzo

Since I discovered Zentangle® I love taking vacations. It's nice to curl up at home and just draw the hours aware while creating a sense of tranquility and sipping on tea. This week, after getting power back from the after math of Hurricane Sandy, I was able to sit down and have the time for the Diva's challenge! This week was the tangle Bunzo created by none other than Maria Thomas, co-founder of Zentangle.

I will admit I was hesitant about this tangle and had doubts that I would like it.Wow! Was I in for a surprise. I have absolutely fallen in love with the simplicity of it and the fact that it really does have limitless possibilities. Each one has a different look to it and really any other tangle fits perfectly with it.

The original tile for the challenge...



Wanted more Bunzo so I created a bookmark...


... and this morning after being woken up at 5:00 AM by my bulldog, Bart, an ATC...


I have also been working on RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) cards to leave around for people to find. Once I start leaving them around I will post pictures.

Enjoy your day! Bunzo Time Again!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your tile! It would be a wonderful treasure to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your tiles are gorgeous, I like the little flowers with bunzo heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bunzo pieces, all three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all three so beautiful. Love this idea of RAK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete