Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Afreeka - New Tangle

Hi everyone! As promised here is my new tangle Afreeka. It was inspired by the Dover publications books of cliparts, vectors, etc. This tangle as many tangleations that can be done and it does take a little more focus. This pattern was unveiled Monday night at the class at CVH. As soon as I get my phone hooked up to my computer I will post the pictures of their wonderful tiles. I would really like to thank CVH for providing me with the opportunity to teach Zentangle some of the clients. I had a lot of fun with a wonderful group of people!


5 comments:

  1. Love it. It reminds me of batik patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern, so much potential

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - it's great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tangle. Can't wait to try it out.
    Liane CZT8 - QLD Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tangle, I have used it in the Bright Owl Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete