Friday, December 14, 2012

CZT Love Heals Event

CZT Love Heals Event - Due to the mass shooting at a grade school here in Connecticut that has killed 20 children (grades K - 4) and 6 adults I would like to host a CZT Love Heals event for them. I know it's a busy time of year, but I would like to deliver Zendalas, ZIA's and/or Zentangle tiles to the school. The main requirement is that with each stroke your thoughts, prayers, positive energy and/or well wishes for the friends and family go into it. If you are interested please let me know and I will e-mail you my address. I would like to be able to send them out in the next 2 -3 weeks.

Even if you are not a CZT and would like to participate please feel free to do so. Any act of kindness for these families, friends, and children would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment