Monday, December 3, 2012

Ganesha for Dilip

I came across Dilip Patel's quest for collecting a hundred Zentangle Ganeshas. Of course I had to lend a hand! Unfortunately, this morning I don't have a lot of time to explain who Ganesha as I need to get to work, but I really wanted to contribute and I have to get ready for a Zentangle Class next Monday night. I will learn and post about Ganesha at another date. Dilip this is for you :)
Tangle: Paizel by Angie Vangalis, CZT. Image used from the internet
under a Google search for "Ganesha line images"

I am also happy to announce that I will soon be releasing a Tangle I created called Afreeka. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Denise, I really appreciate your support. Your Ganesha is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you please let me have your e-mail id to enable me to send some important communication about Z-Ganesha. My id is dilip dot patel at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete