Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Possible book for Sandy Hook Families

Hi everyone! For all of those participating in the CZT Love Heals event for Sandy Hook Elementary - could you please also let me know if I have your permission to possibly put them in a book for Sandy Hook Elementary. Rho Densmore suggested a brilliant idea! To put all of the images into a book and then give a book to the family members. This also led to the idea that if we do this we could also sell these books and have all proceeds go to one of the many scholarships that have been created in honor of some of the victims. So if you are sending in an image, please let me know if I have your permission to share in a book. Thank you all so much for participating!

Love and Hugs,
Denyse

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, this book. A book like that will last for years and can be comforting.
    I already sent you a mail with my permission to use my zentangle (is on it's way to you now)for this book.

    ReplyDelete