Friday, January 11, 2013

Jump Into January Weekend

I am looking forward to an awesome weekend in Putney, VT with fellow CZT's for a Jump Into January weekend. I am supposed to demonstrate my new tangle, "Afreeka" and I am bringing the CZT Love Heals collections that I have received so far. I do have the web page started so everyone will be able to see them - there are currently over 60 and I don't have them all scanned in yet so there are even more :)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and maybe I will find some new tangles to present!

1 comment:

  1. Denyse, I really love your work! It is so clean, is the biggest thing I must say. You have a wonderful use of colors.
    There is a mermaid picture that makes me think 'Love yourself'. It is of two mermaids & the one is holding her tail up to her face. That really spoke to me. It is my favorite mermaid picture you created!
    Thank you for the Love Heals event. I am sorry that we were not able to send them to Sandy Hook School. I like being able to see them beginning to be posted to your site. I will comment on my blog to have people check out your blog. This was my first visit to your blog & I enjoyed it. Lots of beautiful creations & posts.

    ReplyDelete