Monday, February 4, 2013

Lovetangle - new pattern

I thought I had already posted this pattern, until I went to go look for it. I am horrible when in comes to giving names for things and the tangle community kept suggesting things with "Love". As I went to start to write this the title was going to be LOVE a new tangle, which then led to "lovetangle" (like triangle - it just flows out of your mouth) :) This tangle was inspired by a bead I saw from some homemade jewelry at work and with the ideas still overflowing after the Jump Into January... well first day back to work and I was creating a tangle instead!!! Hope you enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. What a charming design! I can imagine many uses for it, especially on cards or special ZIAs - great for this time of year but also on cards and designs for people who are sick, or who need your support and thoughts of love.

    There are quite a few heart designs out there, and this is definitely a very worthy addition. Thank you Denyse!

    Jakki

    ReplyDelete