Saturday, March 2, 2013

Busy month

I didn't realize it's been almost a month since I have posted anything! I have been following Jennifer Lee's Right Brain Business Plan and have been in creativity central from it. I will share the beginnings of my new Logo for Bee Zen (below). I have been working in the computer to sharpen it up, which is turning out to be tedious. Once done I can then add the wording. I have been having so much fun with this business plan version and have my goal: in 11 years (when I am 50) I will be working for myself with a thriving business. I don't want to say much more on it as I am still cradling this new project and now need to start walking the path to help it grow and thrive.

"Bee Zen: Learning to find peace within yourself through nature and creativity."

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your New Projects and dreams I hope it prospers and grows and is everything you want it to be.
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete