Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wow time flies!

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been a few months since I have been on this! We are moved into our new home and I am still trying to set up my craft room/office and my husband just installed a new hard drive for my computer, as my other one finally died. Despite all the craziness with moving I have been making a lot of time to Zentangle and experiment with other crafts. Once I get my computer set back up (and find the CD's I need) I will post pictures of recent projects.

The last few days we have been graced with fawns in the yard eating and frolicking. At first we thought it was just twins, but it turns out there are triplets :)

It's hard taking a picture through the screen and I hadn't figured out how to zoom on my new iPhone (I am totally Mac/Apple illiterate). There are 2 on the left and one on the right.

These fawns have come at the perfect time (and maybe it's a sign) as I am now getting ready to settle back down and continue working on my Right Brain Business Plan for the future of Bee Zen. I still haven't found my original notes or images that I started making, but I still have my new logo and motto up next to my desk - at home and at my full time job). The new motto: "Learning to find peace within yourself through nature and creativity." It has been a blessing to be able to watch these 3 for up to an hour at a time while they eat and play.

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far and may it continue to be wonderful...

Denyse

No comments:

Post a Comment