Friday, September 9, 2016

I am back with expanded adventures

Wow! These last two years have involved a lot of Soul searching and trying to find my place in this world. I had been feeling like there is something I need to do to contribute in this world and do with my life. I knew my long term goal for Bee Zen was to become a healing center, but how? I set a goal that by the time I was 50 Bee Zen would be up and running. Well, I still have a ways to go before 50 years old, but Bee Zen is starting to come together! Yay!!!

In the last two years I have added to my Certified Zentangle® Teacher status. In September 2015 I became a SoulCollage® Facilitator. SoulCollage® is a beautiful process of creating cards based on YOU and your life and journaling with them to go deeper in discovering who you are. I also received my Reiki III certificate in May 2016.

I still felt restless and kept feeling drawn to something more. I stumbled across Life Coaching and the restlessness settled. I found the Mindfulness School of Coaching and should have my Mindfulness and Wellness Coaching Certificate in August 2017. Everything seems to be falling into place. Bee Zen is finally coming to fruition: Learning to find peace within yourself through Nature and Creativity. Writing that and hearing that makes my heart sing :)

If anyone has any interest in any of the above, please feel free to contact me. I would love to connect with you.

Peace and Love,
Denyse

No comments:

Post a Comment